IRONMAN MARBELLA 70.3 FAMILIARISATION CAMP
Long Weekenders - Marbella
Are you time constrained and are racing the Ironman 70.3 Marbella in 2019?
Then make the most of your Ironman training at one of our Long Weekenders with Aloha Tri.
Time & Location
Mar 22, 12:00 PM – Mar 25, 4:00 PM
Marbella, Málaga, Spain
About The Event
Our schedule for 2019 includes a series of triathlon-oriented training weekends that are aimed at beginners and veteran athletes alike. We take care of all the logistics; accommodation, coaching, and technical advice so that all you need to do is train.
For this first trip, we're excited to take you to the coastal city of Marbella.
We realise that you, the athlete, have family and work commitments and have limited time to get away, therefore our training camps are structured to maximise quality training over a long weekend.
The camp will be awesome, with fun evenings and epic, but friendly competition !
- Accommodation in an apartment with air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, kitchen, swimming pool, gym in the heart of Marbella
- Fully Coached swim, bike and run session based on the Ironman Marbella 70.3 course. Specific skills sessions during the ride (as needed and as per client request): descent techniques, climbing, etc.
-Tips and strategies for training, preparation & race day
- Café stops along the way
- One special treat (extra cost), such as boat trip, SUP experience, fine dining, etc.
Typical Weekend Itinerary:
• Friday Arrival, build bikes, depending on your arrival time a short spin to test the bikes or alternatively a run on the 70.3 Marbella course. Dinner in the evening and then time to chill.
• Saturday: Early morning sea swim followed by ride of the IM 70.3 bike course. A short run off the bike.
• Sunday: Either another long day in the saddle of 4 to 5 hours or a long run. Swim and or Swim analysis.
• Monday: Breakfast, optional training ride of 2 to 3 hours, lunch, jet off to the airport.
The camp fees per person are:
Early bird: £550/€630 before Feb 28, 2019
Non-Residential Athletes £310/€350
Standard: £600/€685 from March 1, 2019
Late bookings: £650/€745 from March 15th through to the camp
Group bookings from +10 rate is 10% off advertised price as above
Please note that athletes will need to book their own flights. Frequent flights are available Europe-wide as well as from the UK and are quite affordable. At the time of writing this document, a flight for the first planned weekend in March was £85. You will need to add luggage on top of that if you plan on bringing your own bike.
Train hard all year round in the mountains & on the coast