TRAINING CAMPS DESIGNED FOR YOU
Are you a local Triathlete? You can join the bike course familiarisation and coached swim sessions on the Saturday for 99€- contact us for more details
Time & Location of the Training & Familiarisation Camp:
March 20th, 12:00 PM - March 23rd, 4:00 PM
Marbella, Málaga, Spain
About The Event
Our schedule for 2020 includes a series of triathlon-oriented training weekends that are aimed at beginners and veteran athletes alike. We take care of all the logistics; accommodation, coaching, and technical advice so that all you need to do is train.
For this first trip, we're excited to take you to the coastal city of Marbella.
We realise that you, the athlete, have family and work commitments and have limited time to get away, therefore our training camps are structured to maximise quality training over a long weekend.
The camp will be awesome, with fun evenings and epic, but friendly competition !
- Accommodation in an apartment with air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, kitchen, swimming pool, gym in the heart of Marbella
- Fully Coached swim, bike and run session based on the IRONMAN Marbella 70.3 course. Specific skills sessions during the ride (as needed and as per client request): descent techniques, climbing, etc.
-Tips and strategies for training, preparation & race day
- Café stops along the way
- Optional excursion to enjoy Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Boarding, kayaking or Go Ape type activity
Typical Weekend Itinerary:
• Friday Arrival, build bikes, depending on your arrival time a short spin to test the bikes or alternatively a run on the IRONMAN 70.3 Marbella course. Dinner in the evening and then time to chill.
• Saturday: Early morning sea swim followed by ride of the IRONMAN 70.3 bike course where will show you where to push, where to relax and where the aid stations are and more top tips . A short run off the bike (Brick). A chance for an excursion or Strength & Conditioning session on the beach from two experienced Personal Trainers and Triathletes.
• Sunday: Either another long day in the saddle of 4 to 5 hours to see the course again and run along the course, again with top tips on how to hydrate, where the aid stations are and where the cameras are so you can practice your smile! A chance to sea Swim and practice your swim to T1 run.
• Monday: Breakfast, optional training ride or run of 2 to 3 hours, lunch, jet off to the airport.
Want to stay longer and do an Olympic distance race near Marbella? No problem we can extend your stay and provide extra coaching and you can race XXVIII TRIATLÓN DE TORRE DEL MAR on 29th March. Stay at ChiliTri in Competa at a special rate. Get in touch for more details.
The camp fees per person are:
Early bird: €550 before Feb 28, 2019
Non-Residential Athletes €299
Standard: €599 from March 1, 2019
Please note that athletes will need to book their own flights. Frequent flights are available Europe-wide as well as from the UK and are quite affordable. At the time of writing this document, a flight for the first planned weekend in March was €60. You will need to add luggage on top of that if you plan on bringing your own bike.
IRONMAN MARBELLA 70.3 FAMILIARISATION CAMP
Weekend Training Camp - Marbella
Are you time constrained and racing the IRONMAN 70.3 Marbella in 2020?
Then make the most of your IRONMAN training at one of our weekend camps with TriFit Marbella